The Lord bless you and keep you

The Lord make his face to shine upon you

and be gracious to you

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you

and give you peace…Numbers 6:24

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Ten Best Beaches in the US


  I'm yearning for a beach! I was doing a little research this afternoon and came upon this article by US News that I wanted to share with you. I have visited most of these beaches on this list so I know this to be a good listing. Hope you enjoy!

#1: Maui

Formal Fountain at the Main Pool
     The first visit I had we were booked at the Four Seasons Maui at Wailea. Visitors that golf will enjoy the beautiful Wailea golf course. There is also a wonderful spa and plenty of shopping. The resort is an enclave located on the southwest coast of Maui.
Al Fresco Dining 
Balcony view
beautiful Four Seasons beach

On our second visit to Maui we stayed at the Grand Wailea, A Waldorf-Astoria Resort. In my opinion this is a wonderful place to stay for families. My youngest was 6 and my eldest was 16 when we visited there. Everyone had plenty to do. The kids spent most of their time at the pool area:


There is a fantastic water park with rides and pools.






This ride would slide down and up while you were seated.
Great slide for the kids!
A rope swing provides more fun for the kiddos.
Kid's Activities
Dining Al Fresco at sunset

Beautiful Chapel for weddings
                                                    


No.s 2-10 will be posted over the next few days. Hope you are able to enjoy a trip to Maui someday. We had several more trips there over the years as a couple and as a family. We have many wonderful memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment