The Lord bless you and keep you

The Lord make his face to shine upon you

and be gracious to you

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you

and give you peace…Numbers 6:24

Friday, November 18, 2022

Felt Stocking Results!

 I love Christmas! These stockings were completed 2 Christmases ago! It is now one week before Thanksgiving 2022. We've survived CoVid and are thankful for God's blessings. I'm ready to show my Christmas stockings: 

I searched for images that would give each stocking a personalized feel. After printing the images, I used each one as a templet to cut the sections of felt.








I was so happy to find sparkly blue felt for the background of this ornament.






All sections of felt were cut out and ready to be glued or sewn.



I used a combo of beading and embroidery for accents.




Here they are all finished and hanging on the mantel. 






No comments:

Post a Comment